Services and House Rules
The apartments offer all the modern comforts together with an attractive and cosy design. All guests will be able to discover and enjoy every corner of the courtyards and porches of the house, in a privileged location.
Courtyards and porches
As soon as you enter the house and go through the entrance gate, you will be able to admire the beautiful central courtyard presided by its fountain and flanked by jasmine and aromatic plants, immediately transporting you to Andalusia. Surrounded by this wonderful atmosphere you can sit quietly and read, have a drink, or meet your friends or family.
From the central courtyard there is access to the gallery that leads to the second courtyard with its two independent corners at 2 levels and flanked by beautiful arches and a fountain, providing the desired privacy and tranquillity. The courtyard ends in a pleasant porch where you will be surprised by the beauty of the Andalusian courtyard and the scents of its flowers and plants, where you can disconnect, rest, and share special moments with your family and friends.
Separate living room with kitchen area
Each apartment has a spacious living room decorated with objects from the family or collected over the years and from travels that give it that cosy feeling we all look for to make us feel at home or surrounded by friends.
In each living room a practical and fully equipped kitchen area for your convenience.
We strive to make you feel at home which is why we have thought of all the details to make your stay perfect by offering you the following:
- Wi-Fi in each apartment
- Heating and air conditioning
- Fridge and Nespresso coffee machine
- Fully equipped kitchen area
- Premium linen: 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and towels
- Lift or stairs
- Online check-in and electronic security lock
- Daily cleaning service upon request
Nearby car parks
One of the privileges of the location of ‘Los Patios de la Riva’ is that it is situated in the historic centre of Jerez, where there are numerous car parks close to the house.
We have created the following guidelines to make your stay as pleasant as possible:
- The ‘Los Patios de la Riva’ house has no reception, so access to both the house and your apartment will be via a code that will be provided to you.
- Check-in is from 16:00-24:00 and check-out is at 12:00.
- Pets are not allowed
- Smoking is not allowed
- For the benefit of all guests, please respect the use of the common areas.
- Please respect other guests by not being noisy between 22:00 and 8:00.
- We are not responsible for your belongings and valuables.
- The establishment reserves the right to refuse admission in the event of non-compliance with these rules.
Our contribution to society
We firmly believe that we must all do our bit for a more sustainable world. That is why we have incorporated solar panels that supply a large part of the house’s energy, making the building more efficient, which allows us to make better use of energy.